Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the uniquely inspired, infallible, and authoritative revelation of God to mankind.
2. We believe in one God who is eternally existent and who has revealed Himself as a trinity in unity- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – three persons, but nevertheless one God.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that He was virgin-born, led a sinless life, performed miracles, died on a cross as the substitution sacrifice for sinful people, was buried, and arose from the dead.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit who regenerates sinful people and lives in the believers of Jesus Christ, who are then enabled to live godly lives.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ will come again personally and visibly to judge the living and the dead.
6. We believe in the final resurrection of all people, both the regenerate and the unregenerate, the former to everlasting blessedness and the latter to everlasting condemnation.
7. We believe that the Church universal is an elect company of believers, baptized by the Holy Spirit into one body, a spiritual unity. We believe that this Church has a commission from her divine Head, Jesus Christ, to proclaim His gospel to all peoples.
Join the Mission!
Money given to KLBC goes directly to sponsoring and facilitating Bible Clubs in West Michigan public elementary schools and other places where children gather. We offer our services and materials completely free of charge, so nothing stands in the way of a volunteer sharing the Gospel. If you would like to give to this mission you can securely donate at the bottom of this site or send a check to the office, 2110 Enterprise St SE, Grand Rapids MI 49508.
We are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers! Maybe God is calling you to start and teach a Bible Club at your local public elementary school; or perhaps He is calling you to support a club already in progress. Let us help you answer this call! Please contact the office for more information. (616)455-2490 or email@example.com.
It is not by human power or ambition that people are saved, but instead it is through the work of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, we ask you to join us in praying without ceasing for the salvation of all the children our Bible Clubs reach and beyond.
What People Say about KLBC
Each club is a fun, warm, loving, safe place where children K-5th learn songs & stories that help them develop skills that can be used to navigate through the good & the difficult times in life.
All teachings are from the most popular book in history, The Bible.Sharon Lily
When I was raising my children, it was a tradition in our household to use the days between Palm Sunday and Easter to focus on the events of the passion week. Since I was unable to teach those lessons in our club this year, I decided to apply that family tradition to my club.
What an opportunity that was, not only to continue to minister to the kids, but to their parents as well. In the midst of this unusual and unsettling time, I had an opportunity to change their focus by pointing them to Jesus.Betty Dykstra
KLBC News and Schedules
- Year 4 Curriculum: Adventures on God’s Way
- Year 3 Curriculum: Winners in Jesus
- Year 2 Curriculum: God the Great GiverOn this page you will find materials and videos to aid KLBC teachers in running Bible Club. The calendar shows the official lesson schedule for KLBC and upcoming events. Teaching Materials Fall Spring Student Materials Fall Activity Sheets Training Videos Flannelgraph Tips for KLBC Teachers: https://youtu.be/Q9Uw8-NK5Uo Fall Motions for Year 2 Fall Songs- time stampsContinue reading “Year 2 Curriculum: God the Great Giver”
Become a Volunteer
Our mission of reaching West Michigan children in public schools is never finished. We Need You!
Contact the office using the form below or give us a call at (616) 455-2490 to found out how you can join the mission and present the Good News of Jesus Christ to children in your community.