To present the Good News of Jesus Christ to every child in the public Schools
To have a Kids’ Life Bible Club in all elementary public schools in the Western Michigan area
Statement of Faith
l. We believe in the Bible to be the uniquely inspired, infallible, and authoritative revelation of God to mankind.
2. We believe in one God who is eternally existent and who has revealed Himself as a Trinity in unity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – three persons, nevertheless on God.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that He was virgin born, led a sinless life, performed miracles, died on a cross as the substitutionary sacrifice for sinful people, was buried, and arose from the dead.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit who regenerates sinful people and lives in the believers of Jesus Christ who are then enabled to live godly lives.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ will come again personally and visibly to judge the living and the dead.
6. We believe in the final resurrection of all people, both the regenerate and the unregenerate, the former to everlasting blessedness and the latter to everlasting condemnation.
7. We believe that the Church universal is an elect company of believers, baptized by the Holy Spirit into one body, a spiritual unity. We believe that the Church has a commission from her divine Head, Jesus Christ, to proclaim His gospel to all peoples.